Oriana is always inspiring me with her makes and bakes. I advise you to go check them out for yourself! You might get some last minute Christmas ideas.
I do apologise for taking so long to accept this award (Oriana nominated me in September!) but life and blogging got me distracted. Anyway, I thought what better time to spread some love and award nominations than just before Christmas.
What is the Liebster Award?
Originating in Germany in 2011, the Liebster Award 2017 is an online award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster translates to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Award recognises new and upcoming bloggers that have the potential to grow and become successful influencers within the blogosphere.
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I can’t control my Starbucks cravings. I wish I could.
- I’ve only worn Converse shoes for at least the past 5 years.
- I won first prize in a national textile design competition. My prize was to visit Première Vision in Paris.
- I like lots of blankets and not a duvet
- I craft almost everyday, mostly crochet and cross stitch.
- I eat almost everything with a fork. Including wotsits.
- When I eat there’s only ever one thing on my fork at a time.
- I haven’t had my natural hair colour since I was 16. I’ve had almost every colour, including blue and red at the same time. I’m now 32.
- Sometimes I just like to turn off social media, or my whole phone. And take a time out.
- Hollyoaks is my guilty pleasure.
Answers to the 10 Questions Oriana Asked Me
1. Do you have a best friend?
I’m not somebody that has loads of friends, I go for quality over quantity! However the friends I do have are all the best for different reasons. I have specific memories, similarities, plans, relationships and quirks with each of them
2. What is your goal in life?
To be content.
3. What are you afraid of?
Mostly spiders! And the things everyone else is, such as losing the ones you love.
4. Which social networks do you use?
I mainly use social media for blogging and snooping! I’m not somebody that tweets about every aspect of my life and sandwich I’ve eaten. However I do love to scroll through everyone else’s life… is that bad?! You can find my blogging stuffs here –
Oh I almost forgot about Pinterest. Is that a social media? I enjoy pinning everything I’m never going to bake, make or wear!
5. Do you like memes? (Do you know what it is?)
I know what a meme is. Sometimes I wish I didn’t. I must admit though, some make me chuckle!
6. Are you doing the job you wanted to at first (or studying to do it)?
I’ve always wanted to do something creative, but never quite known what. I also went through a phase of wanting to be a journalist, I was even editor and writer of the school newspaper (there was only two of us!). I’m not currently ‘working’. I craft a lot and blog a lot, I enjoy both of those. They also take up a lot of my time. A lot more than I expected/realise. I guess I am mostly doing what I’ve wanted to do.
7. Do you watch TV?
I binge. Boxsets and Netflix are two of life’s greatest creations! I also watch a lot of background telly. By this I mean I don’t really watch it. It’s just there. I need noise to be able to function and be productive. I don’t like silence.
8. Do you like to travel?
I don’t travel nearly as much as I would love to.
9. Which is your favorite foreign food?
Oooh this is a tricky one. I love Italian food, and Indian, I live on hummus and love olives. You could say Greek. But actually probably more Lebanese. Well that’s a clear answer.
10. How much does a coffee cost in your country?
To get a well made ‘proper’ coffee you’ll need to spend between £2-3.
My Nominations are
Questions for my Nominees
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What are your hobbies other than blogging?
3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. When making tea would you pour the milk or water in first?
5. Mention 3 things for your bucket list?
6. What would be your dream job?
7. Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
8. Describe yourself in 3 words?
9. What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
10. If you could give someone one piece of advice, what would it be?
Thank you again to Oriana for nominating me!
I’d love to hear anybody’s answers to my questions, even if you haven’t been nominated this time. I’m nosy!
Spread that Christmas love 🎄🎅🏼⛄️