Well May has just disappeared on me, summer is finally here. Kind of, in between the rain.
This months Twenty Questions is with Amanda, a lifestyle blogger with a focus on travel. Although she has a slightly different focus at the moment, I’ll leave you to discover for yourselves by heading over to Adventures With Amanda.
Sounds like you’d make my perfect brew Amanda, fancy a job in Norfolk?
As for question number 14, I can’t see you as Miss Trunchbull Amanda, but can definitely picture you as Miss Honey.
I admire your approach to question 16, most of us would go straight for a glimpse of the good life.
I really want Spaghetti Bolognese now, it’s one of my favourites too!
My Questions/Amanda’s Answers
1. What made you decide to write a blog?
I decided to start my blog because I made a New Years Resolution to explore my home country Scotland and more of the world. I thought that blogging would be a great way to document my travels.
2. What do you want your blog to achieve?
I would love for my blog to grow it’s following and to meet new heights. I would love to connect with more bloggers and get better at writing.
3. What is your biggest flaw?
I’m pretty hard on myself! I appear a confident person but deep down I worry about the smallest things (usually putting myself down and finding flaws within myself).
4. What is your best attribute?
I would say my best attribute is my calm approach to life. It takes a lot to really get me down and I am able to get over things pretty fast. My husband says I am a good support because of this and help others not to worry about things (I should really take my own advice haha).
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Pasta!
I love it all. Spaghetti Bolognese is my ultimate favourite though.
6. An apocalypse is imminent, you have 30 minutes to prepare, what 3 items do you pack?
I would be dreadful in this situation haha! I would take my phone, money and a big jumper haha.
7. When making tea would you pour the milk or water in first?
Oh no way do people put the milk in first!! I put in the teabag, pour in the water and let it steep a little (I like strong tea). Then remove the teabag, add the tea and LASTLY add a little splash of milk.
8. What is your favourite way to relax?
Getting home, having a shower and shoving on my jammies. Then I’ll watch rubbish television with Jamie!
9. If you could interview any human, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you ask?
Johnny Cash! He is my ultimate favourite and I would of loved to of met the genius!
10. What would be your dream job?
I love my job! I am a teacher and get so much pleasure from it, however I would love to be able to travel the world and make a living through Youtube or Blogging.
11. You’ve just won 10 million pounds (congratulations!), what 3 things would you do with the money?
Huge houses for us, my parents and Kirsti; a big holiday around the world and a squad of dogs!
12. Where in the world would you most like to visit and why?
I have a lot of upcoming trips for 2018 but one place that isn’t on the list and I would love to see is Iceland. Seeing the Northern Lights would be a huge highlight.
13. What one thing would you change about yourself?
There are so many! My boobs are so small, my white aren’t white, I get spots all the time … the list could go on! That being said I would love to change to way I see myself and embrace the ‘flaws’.
14. If you could play any part in a film, past or future, real or fiction, who would you be?
Matilda is my all time favourite film so probably love to play a part in that film!!
15. If there was a pill that would freeze you at your current age and you could live forever as you are now, would you take it? And why?
As much as I would love to stay young forever, I probably wouldn’t take it! I want to grow old gracefully with Jamie and experience a family of our own.
16. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
Most people would say someone rich and famous here, but I think I’d go the opposite. I would like to live a day a rock bottom. This way I would appreciate everything in my life even more and realise just how lucky I was.
17. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Without a shadow of a doubt! I would go back and see lost family members and famous icons. And I would nip into the future to see what was ahead.
18. If you were made Queen and allowed to pass one new law, what would it be, and why?
Ohhh! That’s a tricky one. I would love to change the way people treat others for being different. Make it illegal to treat people differently.
19. What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
My big fat gob! Haha, saying that most people love that I speak my mind without a filter, but as you can imagine it has gotten me into a few dramas in my time – especially in school!
20. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Scarily I always wanted to be a teacher! I would help my sister with her homework and take a register of all our teddies ahah!
Thank you Amanda for taking part, it’s been lovely getting to know more about you.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this months Twenty Questions, I’m always looking for new guests, so don’t be shy and do get in touch if you’d like to take part!