I’m full of unarticulated thoughts right now. So here you are….
1. I think I’ve got it.
2. I’m never gonna get it.
3. Of course I will.
4. Stay at home.
5. Is this really lockdown?
6. I need to read all the news.
7. I must not look at the news.
8. I need a Starbucks.
9. I’m shielding.
10. Why didn’t they give me a sword.
11. I can’t survive without people touching me.
12. Hold your breath.
13. I’ve always been a little socially distant.
14. This is when not being a hugger comes in handy.
15. And not being able to touch my face.
16. My garden isn’t just a thoroughfare.
17. Look at all the pretty flowers.
18. My cats couldn’t care less.
19. Why am I not a cat?
20. Did he just answer me?
21. I hate people.
22. Is common sense subjective?
23. I miss people.
24. I still need a Starbucks.
25. The sun is shining.
26. Please can I have a bigger garden.
27. When will I ever go out again.
28. I don’t think I should ever leave the house.
29. Just keep crafting.
30. I can’t say I’m bored.
31. Maybe I was made for isolation.
32. I need people.
33. Is ‘anti-bacing the antibac’ a thing?
34. Yes. Along with every other thing that anybody in history has ever touched.
35. I miss pre-made sandwiches.
36. How many films can I watch in one day.
37. A book read in three days.
38. We are setting records here.
39. Numbers make me anxious.
40. We are all just a number.
41. Is it day 73?
42. We don’t talk about Italy now do we.
43. My most used emojis are changing.
44. Am I changing?
45. Was that a cough, does my throat hurt?
46. What’s everyone doing with all the flour?
47. Is it a secret cure?
48. I do not want to do a Facebook daily challenge!
49. Out for lunch. In the garden.
50. Who knew I’d get sunburnt in lockdown.
51. The birds are so loud.
52. Will they takeover when we are all gone?
53. Maybe that’s the plan.
54. I have short term plans.
55. Like eating cake tomorrow.
56. Everyone is making or baking.
57. Keep calm and carry on.
59. When did the NHS become a charity?
60. Hero’s don’t need breaks and higher pay?
61. The days are going faster than expected.
62. As are the hours.
63. Don’t let them be a waste.
64. The year we all stood still.
65. I bet they’ll make a film of it.
66. I haven’t been to the cinema this year.
67. I miss gigs.
68. I want to walk in an eerie city.
69. And a forest.
70. But every other human being will be there.
71. There’s coughing in every tv show.
72. They’re not social distancing.
73. I’m obsessed.
74. I can finally see in people’s houses.
75. I should video chat more.
76. Am I more sociable in lockdown?
77. I still don’t know what lockdown is.
78. I better dye my hair.
79. There’s live theatre online.
80. What will I ever need to leave the house for?
81. Am I forgetting what a real life person looks like?
82. My friends are all flat images.
83. What will crowds be like?
84. The flowers are still wild.
85. Could I be any more alert?!
86. What is an unskilled worker?
87. Now everyone knows what PPE is.
88. Where can I get some?
89. Don’t wear a mask.
90. Wear a mask.
91. Make sure it’s the right one.
92. I’m not leaving the house anyway.
93. We are not all in the same boat.
94. I need a holiday. Alone.
95. I’m allowed to meet a friend.
96. Who would I choose?
97. Where will be the first place I go?
98. I miss busses. I do.
99. I want to people watch.
100. I’m not leaving the house.
101. I haven’t sacrificed 11 weeks of life to risk loosing it now.
What have you been pondering?